Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tegan & Sara – “Alligator” (88-Keys See Y’Later Remix)



I started listening to Tegan & Sara when me and my now ex-girlfriend lived together in Miami, she constantly played their music. So when I heard they had a remix with producer & Ralph Lauren enthusiast 88-Keys; I had to take a listen. This song ain't bad, please enjoy. - Jay Sabur

"Here’s a remix I submitted to Tegan & Sara for their 2nd single “Alligator” from their Sainthood album. I played this for a few people & they all seemed to have dug it; many thought I should have added a 2nd verse to this. I didn’t want to impose since they weren’t expecting any verse (or remix for that matter) from me. Also, I didn’t bother to ‘clean up’ my verse when I found out this wasn’t going down as I expected. Unfortunately this was left on the cutting room floor so… Here you go. Enjoy!" - 88 Keys

Alligator (88-Keys See Y'Later Remix) by 88-Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment